The students who learn in our institution are:
* Global beings and ambassadors of Peace.
* Beings with solid principles and of their own will, supported by the recognition of their strengths and the development of their purposes, their goals, and their aspirations, projected towards a life of excellence.
* Motivated towards the permanent search for knowledge, learning new things, enhancing their abilities and skills; always seeking to serve with leadership to their communities, their country, and the world.
* Respectful of the resources available in nature and their rational use; At the same time, they develop strategies and proposals to impact a planet in a better way every day, with self-sustaining lifestyles, always seeking harmony and balance with nature.
* Able to communicate and acquire knowledge fluently, clearly, and efficiently in the English and Spanish languages, through our International Curriculum programs and what the MEP Curriculum offer in our country, together they make up the Bilingual Academic Program with study plans cutting edge for every grade at Dolphin's and Pacific.
* They are leaders, critical, logical, collaborative, creative, capable of teamwork, responsible, empathetic, and resilient.
* They are students prepared with a high academic level that allows them to enter the universities they wish to apply around the world and to fulfill their professional purposes and goals.
Clubs & Activities
Education for the healthy use of money, planning a life with financial success and training for entrepreneurs.
The use of tables to develop communication skills, expression, break fears and develop art for fun and as a way of life.
Industrial Arts Club
Development of manual skills that allow solving practical problems of daily life, in wood, plumbing, electricity, use of tools, etc.
Youth Friday Afternoons
For young people from 13 to 20 years old, from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
For school students from 3:15 pm to 4:00 pm
Marine Biology Club
Tours around the biological wealth of our country on weekends.